October 31, 2022
The City of Shoreacres will be conducting an auction of a used 2011 ½ ton Ford P/U that was in use in the City of Shoreacres until several years ago when it was placed out of service. This equipment is sold “as is,” and is available for viewing before the end of the auction.
The vehicle is a 2011-year model and will start but is not legal to be operated on public roads due to not having a valid inspection and up to date registration. It is available to view in its current state by appointment during normal business hours by making an appointment at (281) 471-2244.
The City will accept sealed offers at Shoreacres City Hall in person from Monday, October 31, 2022 until Thursday, November 17, 2022 during normal business hours and on Friday, November 18, 2022 from 9:00 am until 10:00 am. The sealed offers will be opened at 10:00 am on Friday, November 18, 2022 in the council chambers located at 601 Shore Acres Blvd, Shoreacres, TX 77571. You are welcome to attend the event as it will be open to the public.
The following procedures will be used as guidelines:
- All offers must be in writing and contain your name, address, phone number, email and the amount of your offer in dollars and cents
- The offer must be placed in a sealed envelope and delivered to City Hall by the end date and time
- City staff will accept the envelope and mark it with the date and time of arrival, any exact bids received will be honored by the first one received
- The auction item will be auctioned “as is,” with no warranty or refund
- Payment must be received by close of business on Wednesday, November 23, 2022. If not received by then, it will go to the next highest bidder
- The winner of the item assumes all responsibility for the pickup and delivery of the item. It must be removed from the current location no later than 12 noon on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
- Payment must be by check, money order, cashier’s check, cash or credit card (plus 5% for credit card fee)
- Bill of sale provided upon request
For any questions, please contact City Manager Troy Harrison at (281) 471-2244 during normal business hours.
- 2011 Ford ½ ton
- Model Pickup
- Body Style PK
- Weight is 4700
- Some mechanical issues, will be sold as is
- Former public works vehicle