June 1, 2023
The City of Shoreacres will be conducting an auction of a used Chevrolet Tahoe that was in use in the City of Shoreacres until it was placed out of service. This equipment is sold “as is,”
The Chevrolet Tahoe is a 2015 year model and will start but is not legal to be operated on public roads due to not having a valid inspection and up to date registration. It is available to view in its current state by appointment during normal business hours by making an appointment at (281) 471-2244.
The City will accept sealed offers at Shoreacres City Hall in person from June 1, 2023 until June 19, 2023 during normal business hours and on June 20, 2023 from 9:00 am until 10:00 am. The sealed offers will be opened at 10:00 am on Tuesday June 20, 2023 in the council chambers located at 601 Shore Acres Blvd, Shoreacres, TX 77571. You are welcome to attend the event as it will be open to the public.
The following procedures will be used as guidelines:
- All offers must be in writing and contain your name, address, phone number, email and the amount of your offer in dollars and cents
- The offer must be placed in a sealed envelope and delivered to City Hall by the end date and time
- City staff will accept the envelope and mark it with the date and time of arrival, any exact bids received will be honored by the first one received
- The auction item will be auctioned “as is,” with no warranty or refund
- Payment must be received by close of business on Thursday, June 22, 2023. If not received by then, it will go to the next highest bidder
- The winner of the item assumes all responsibility for the pickup and delivery of the item. It must be removed from the current location no later than 12 noon on Monday, June 26, 2023.
- Payment must be by check, money order, cashier’s check, cash or credit card (plus 5% for credit card fee)
- Bill of sale provided upon request
For any questions, please contact City Manager Troy Harrison at (281) 471-2244 during normal business hours.
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Model CTA
- Body Style LL
- Weight is 5500
- 91058 mileage
- Some mechanical issues, will be sold as is
- Former police vehicle
- Broken motor mounts, possible transmission mount
- If purchased by an individual who is not a licensed peace officer, all emergency equipment must be removed by buyer before delivery. An estimate of $800 has been received for proper removal of all the items.