Auction 16′ Dual Axle Trailer
January 27, 2023
The City of Shoreacres will be conducting an auction of a used trailer that was in use in the City of Shoreacres until several years ago when it was placed out of service due to failures. This equipment is sold “as is,”
- Make: FALN
- Length: 16’, dual axle
- Body Style: UT
- Gross Weight: 2300
- Year: 2002
- VIN # 432S1162521006319
- 2 5/16’ hitch
The trailer is to be sold free and clear of any liens, encumbrances, or mortgages. Seller certifies to be the legal and true owner of the trailer and is to be sold in “as is” condition.
The listed trailer is not legal to be operated on public roads at this time due to not having a valid and up to date registration. It is available to view in its current state onsite at the City of Shoreacres Public Works building by appointment during normal business hours by making an appointment at (281) 471-2244.
The city will accept sealed offers at Shoreacres City Hall in person from January 30, 2023, until February 21, 2023 during normal business hours and on February 21, 2023 from 9:00 am until 10:00 am. The sealed offers will be opened at 10:00 am on Tuesday,
February 21, 2023, in the council chambers located at 601 Shore Acres Blvd, Shoreacres, TX 77571. You are welcome to attend the event as it will be open to the public.
The following procedures will be used as guidelines:
- All offers must be in writing and contain your name, address, phone number, email and the amount of your offer in dollars and cents
- The offer must be placed in a sealed envelope and delivered to City Hall by the end date and time
- City staff will accept the envelope and mark it with the date and time of arrival, any exact bids received will be honored by the first one received
- The auction item will be auctioned “as is,” with no warranty or refund
- Payment must be received by close of business on Thursday, February 23, 2023. If not received by then, it will go to the next highest bidder.
- The winner of the item assumes all responsibility for the pickup and delivery of the item. It must be removed from the current location no later than 12 noon on Friday, February 24, 2023.
- Payment must be by check, money order, cashier’s check, cash or credit card (plus 5% for credit card fee)
- Bill of sale provided upon request
For any questions, please contact City Manager Troy Harrison at (281) 471-2244 during normal business hours.