April 10, 2023
The City of Shoreacres will be conducting an auction of used park equipment that was in use in the City of Shoreacres until several years ago when it was placed out of service due to mechanical failures. This equipment is sold “as is,” and includes a John Deere riding mower, two Outback brush cutters and two commercial type wheelbarrows.
This equipment is unknown year models and available to view in its current state by appointment during normal business hours by making an appointment at (281) 471-2244.
The City will accept sealed offers at Shoreacres City Hall in person from Tuesday, April 11, 2023 until Wednesday, April 26 , 2023 during normal business hours and on Thursday, April 27, 2023 from 8:00 am until 10:00 am. The sealed offers will be opened at 10:00 am on Thursday, April 27, 2023 in the council chambers located at 601 Shore Acres Blvd, Shoreacres, TX 77571. You are welcome to attend the event as it will be open to the public.
The following procedures will be used as guidelines:
- All offers must be in writing and contain your name, address, phone number, email and the amount of your offer in dollars and cents
- The offer must be placed in a sealed envelope and delivered to City Hall by the end date and time
- City staff will accept the envelope and mark it with the date and time of arrival, any exact bids received will be honored by the first one received
- The auction items will be auctioned “as is,” with no warranty or refund
- Payment must be received by close of business (12 noon) on Friday, April 28, 2023, If not received by then, it will go to the next highest bidder
- The winner of the item assumes all responsibility for the pickup and delivery of the items. It must be removed from the current location no later than 12 noon on Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
- Payment must be by check, money order, cashier’s check, cash or credit card (plus 5% for credit card fee)
- Bill of sale provided upon request
- Winner will be notified upon close auction
For any questions, please contact City Manager Troy Harrison at (281) 471-2244 during normal business hours.